School uniform is compulsory at our school. All children must wear the school uniform, as agreed by parents in the Home-School Agreement when their child joins our school.
Wearing our school uniform helps children to feel a sense of identity and belonging to our school community.
All of the uniform items listed below are required.
Most school uniform items are available to buy from a company called Price and Buckland. We have chosen Price and Buckland as our school uniform provider because the items are of good quality and are reasonably priced.
Some items of school uniform may be available second hand from the school office. Please pop in to the office to ask about second hand uniform.
School uniform which is available to buy through the Price and Buckland website:
- Navy blue sweatshirt with school logo
- Navy blue cardigan with school logo
- White short sleeve polo shirt with school logo or white long sleeve polo shirt
- Navy blue book bag with school logo
- Navy blue gym bag with school logo
- PE Kit (White T shirt with logo and blue shorts or blue jogging bottoms)
School uniform which is available from High Street Shops, e.g. John Lewis, Asda, Primark, M&S etc.
- Reception to Six - grey school trousers / grey school skirts (Nursery wear navy jogging bottoms and Reception can wear grey jogging bottoms)
- White or grey socks/grey tights
- Plain black trainers or shoes suitable for learning and playing
- Summer uniform – blue checked dresses / grey school shorts
- PE trousers (winter) Reception to Year Six - Blue jogging bottoms
- PE shorts (summer) Reception to Year Six - Blue shorts
School uniform which is available to buy only from the school office:
Blue Book bag with school logo